The comprehensive service offered by HARTMANN REEDEREI includes the technical and economic management of its own ships as well as ships of foreign shipping companies („Third Party Management“). The good condition of a modern fleet is documented not least in short dry dock times and minimal off-hire.
In addition to the entire administration, HARTMANN REEDEREI's comprehensive range of services includes, in particular, the completion of the necessary insurance, the staffing of ships, the supply of equipment and provisions, the maintenance of ships and carrying out dry dock overhauls.
The Hartmann Gas Carriers Germany GmbH & Co. KG is specialized in the technically and economically management of gas tankers. Hartmann Dry Cargo Germany GmbH & Co. KG is specialized in the technically and economically management of dry cargo vessels, focussing on container vessels, bulk carriers and multipurpose vessels.
- Global services
- Outstanding knowledge of the market, worldwide contacts and cooperative agreements
- Chartering and commercial management in the spot market, plus voyage and time charters
- Individual logistics concepts as well as arrangement of line and feeder traffic
- Ship brokerage, services for sale and purchase tonnage based on outstanding second market skills
- Customer accounts with budget management
- Crew management, technical management both at sea and in dry dock
- Monitoring of maintenance intervals
- Complete support and minimal repair costs thanks to own employees on board and on land
- Worldwide connections with the maritime industry
- Fleet-based contracts create optimal conditions for the procurement of equipment, operating resources, insurance and ships' spare parts