The Hartmann Dry Cargo Germany GmbH & Co. KG is specialized in the technically and economically management of dry cargo vessels, focussing on container vessels, bulk carriers and multipurpose vessels. The company is operating the Hartmann owned fleet but also well known as manager for dry cargo vessels of third party owners The good condition of a modern fleet is documented not least in short dry dock times and minimal off-hire.
Ship management ― i.e. the commercial and technical service and care ― of the fleet mainly encompasses the conclusion of the necessary insurance contracts, crewing of the ships, supplying of ships with equipment and provisions, maintenance of the ships and organisation of dry dock times.
- Global services
- Outstanding knowledge of the market, worldwide contacts and cooperative agreements
- Chartering and commercial management in the spot market, plus voyage and time charters
- Individual logistics concepts as well as arrangement of line and feeder traffic
- Ship brokerage, services for sale and purchase tonnage based on outstanding second market skills
- Customer accounts with budget management
- Crew management, technical management both at sea and in dry dock
- Monitoring of maintenance intervals
- Complete support and minimal repair costs thanks to own employees on board and on land
- Worldwide connections with the maritime industry
- Fleet-based contracts create optimal conditions for the procurement of equipment, operating resources, insurance and ships' spare parts